Red Foxes Sketchbook
Perfect for the artist who likes to travel, our sketchbooks are portable and compact. Unlike most travel sketchbooks, Vulture Gear sketchbooks use thick drawing paper, perfect for watercolors and ink media. We marker tested our pages and they held up to sharpies with no bleed through, though dark chisel tip drawing markers may show through slightly on the other side. Best of all, the paper is sustainable, recycled, and uses no virgin wood fiber.
The hand sewn book binding allows the book to lay completely flat for drawing across both pages in a spread. Did we mention the binding itself is gorgeous? Wow your friends not only with your amazing artwork, but make them jealous of the sketchbook itself! This book uses our red fox pattern with red tips on each skull giving it a flower effect. Each book is handmade, so each one is just as unique as you (meaning sewn structure cover pattern may vary slightly from book in photo).
When you purchase this product $1 will benefit the WNC Nature Center which is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and focuses on animal conservation, species survival, and connecting people with the animals of WNC.
This item will ship via USPS Priority Mail within 1-2 business days!
- PAPER TYPE: Acid free, archival quality, 100% recycled (25% Hemp), tree free, 70lb (180 gsm) drawing paper.
- 78 Pages (counting front and back).
- SIZE: Outside dimensions are 5.75" x 7.25", Pages are 5.5" x 7"
- COVERS: Inner book board is acid free, paper covering is printed in the U.S. using water based inks on FSC certified paper.
- STRAPS: Imitation leather book straps are 100% cotton based and a renewable and sustainable book material.